Sunday, November 15, 2009

Final Entries--part A

From this blogging experience, I learned that I can do this. I was very intimidated by this entire process at the outset of this course because I had never used blogs before. However, after working with them, I have found a certain ease. I guess this is true of anything that one does repeatedly; it gets easier and easier with each attempt. I can see the education value in using a blog in my classroom. It would be an excellent tool for students to share and discuss their learning. I also can see using it as a tool for writing. Students could share their writing, or portions of it, and get feedback from each other. The thing that surprised me most about this blogging experience was its simplicity. I expected blogging to be more complicated to set up and get going, but it was so easy that I almost thought that I had done something wrong! Blogs are something I would definitely consider using in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment